Vuture is a cloud based marketing technology accessed online from anywhere in the world.
It enables a user to create and manage their marketing communication programs whether digital e.g. web based extranets, intranets, microsites, email, social media, print (brochures, print advertising, pdf production) surveys (like survey monkey but with more capability) and a marketing asset manager (e.g. management of photographic and other marketing assets).
The patent pending technology is wholly owned and provides users with the ability to create and manage their local or global communication programs, create brand consistency through workflow sign off, speedy deployment and campaign production through ease of use.
The technology integrates with a client’s CRM system providing more focused, integrated and targeted campaigns with marketing intelligence to help identify opportunities for campaign improvement and testing of specific initiatives. The technology makes sophisticated high quality, highly targeted one to one rather than one to many marketing easy, achievable and cost effective.
The platform is modular so clients can choose from a menu of specific functions without needing to buy the whole platform. This makes it easier to purchase and later upsell as per the client need.
As a result, Vuture stimulates business growth (more business/more clients) improved ROI (reduced costs through self-service approach) to marketing and marketing intelligence (where to dig to find the gold) through sophisticated campaign reporting.
- It is very easy to use and quick to deploy
- It puts the power of marketing in the hands of the marketer rather than in the hands of external creative agencies. This reduces costs, improves speed to market and eliminates internal bottlenecks
- It is in constant development to ensure relevance and evolution in line with a client’s evolving business needs
- It is integrated with a client’s CRM technology which provides a 360 degree approach to marketing
- It is accessible from anywhere in the world on a private cloud basis (not shared cloud) thus making it more appealing to large organisations wanting to safeguard data
- It provides the ability for a client to create and manage their full complement of print or digital marketing communication requirements all from one platform, with the same use and functionality rather than needing to know multiple software packages
- It provides automated and personalised campaigns based on a client’s preferences. A client will only receive the information they are actually interested in – this can be web, email, and print based personalisation
- It enables an organisation to maintain complete control over their local or global campaigns, ensuring brand integrity and message consistency with workflow and approval designed specifically for each client to suit their management needs
How we got started
Vuture started as an idea back in 2006. The 4 founders all worked in a small marketing communications agency based in London, serving the professional services industry (legal, accounting, property and financial services), providing a range of services:
Brand strategy and implementation, business development strategy, campaign planning
Design for print and websites
Website build, bespoke databases and website tools specific to individual client requirements.
We wanted to do something that would be really special and change the way in which our clients marketed, giving them real power in marketing communications.
The concept of an online platform that would enable clients to use technology on a private cloud basis to create, manage, execute and report on their full range of communications initiatives (whether print or digital) was born and Vuture (a made up word meaning view of the future) began.